Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
Long back Samsung revealed about Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Before release itself it attracted most of the people with its most exciting features. These two smartphones will be available in India from 18th March, 2016. All mobile companies are planning to release their best smartphones for this year. There are many mobile companies available in world market and day by day many smartphones are releasing into the market. Samsung is the only companies which crossed largest sales in online shopping websites. With same enthusiasm Samsung decided to release Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Both the devices are with 12 Megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels secondary camera. Dual LED flash is designed with high pixel screen resolution. HD video is designed for both the smartphones.
- Basically Samsung smartphones are best for outer looks. Galaxy S7 Edge is with full metal outer body with 5.5 inch display. Galaxy S7 is with 5.1 inch AMOLED display. Pixel resolution is high for Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Battery feature is also more for Galaxy S7 Edge which is 3600 mAh and for Galaxy S7 is 3600 mAh. Both are designed with Li-Polymer non removable battery facility.
- Using Samsung smartphones multi tasking is easily possible as they are designed with updated software features. As all other mobiles these are also provided with 4GB RAM. Because of this high RAM capacity these smartphones are best used for multi-purpose tasks at a time.
- Price of Galaxy S7 is Rs. 48,900 and Galaxy S7 Edge is Rs. 56,900. Both are protected with Gorilla corning glass designed on its outer part.
- Operating system is updated Android v6.0 version and designed with quad-core 2.6 GHz Mongoose and quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. We can say internal storage capacity is very high as designed with 64 GB.