Xiaomi is a Chinese company which was established in 2009 and became world famous within three years. All Xiaomi series mobile devices are running successfully in world market with its good looking outer frame specifications. Xiaomi launched Mi 4S in February, 2016 and with no gap planning to release Mi 5. Xiaomi announced about its two upcoming releases in January and planned to release in sequence as all other mobile companies. Expectations are more on Xiaomi Mi 4S and Mi 5 as its earlier mobiles are with most updated features. Xiaomi Mi 5 will entertain us with two versions with variation is internal memory and RAM capacity.
- Xiaomi Mi 4S was released in February, 2016 and Mi 5 release date was fixed as 15th March, 2016. Price was not confirmed and expected price is around Rs. 28,990 and this may change later. Both Mi 5 and Mi 4S will be available from March in all online shopping websites and exclusively available in Flipkart.
- Xiaomi is well known for its outer body design Mi 5 weighs around 129 grams with dimensions 144.6 x 69.2 x 7.3 mm and Mi 4S 133 grams and 139.3 x 70.8 x 7.8 mm as dimensions.
- Xiaomi Mi 5 is designed with 5.15 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen and mi 4S is with 5.0 inch screen with same screen features. Pixel resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels for both the mobiles.
- Primary camera is of Xiaomi 5 is 16 MP and for Mi 4S is 13 MP with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash. The specialty of Mi 5 rear camera is it is manufactured with OIS (4-axis) technology. For Video is designed with capacity 2160p@30fps. Secondary camera is with 4 MP for Mi 5 and 5 MP for Mi 4S.
- Xiaomi Mi 5 is designed in two versions with 64GB and 32GB change in internal memory options. Internal capacity Xiaomi 4S is 64 GB and 3 GB RAM. Other version is internal capacity with 32 GB with 3 GB RAM.
- 3000 mAh non removable Li-Polymer battery for Mi 5 and 3260 mAh battery capacity for Mi 4S.
- Generally Xiaomi brand will come with most updated software specifications. Mi 5 is designed with Andriod v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and Mi 4S is with v5.0 Android version. Both the mobiles are manufacturing with Dual-core 1.8 GHz and2 dual-core 1.6 GHz processor.