If you are an active user on facebook, then you would know that Facebook has become an online video source as well. You can find thousands of videos which are not only useful but also educating us in many ways from fitness videos to news and also awareness videos. There are plenty of videos which are funny as well. You cannot watch them again and again without an internet connection.
Now you are only left with two options like Youtube offline mode feature or download feature and none of the options are available on the Facebook app.Now you are left with one alternative option, and that is top download the videos using an external, or you can put it this way non-facebook feature.
There are many external sources you can use to download the videos from Youtube, but many of them are in the form of plugins, websites, online downloader and much more. The biggest problem with them is that they load slowly, download speed is good and more over the time consuming is very high, so the alternative is top to find an Android app which is not only easy to download but also very quick.
There are many apps you can try, but we will show you two best Youtube downloaders you can use to download the Videos from Facebook.
The Easy Ways to Download Facebook Videos on Android
MyVideoDownloader: How To Download?
- Install the Android app from the Play Store or any third-party app.
- Once the app is installed, you can log in to your Facebook account.
- Launch the app, and you can access the dashboard of the app.
- Now search for the video from the Facebook, or you can directly visit the page with the video on it.
- Once you land on the video page, you can find the little button which is non-facebook option to download the video. You find on the top-right of the screen a download button is asking you to download the video.
- After the download starts, the file will be saved to the SD card, which is default but you can change the storage place.
SnapTube: A Video Downloader
One of the popular social media and Youtube videos download with a minute. Download the app from the official website and install it.
- SnapTube is not available on the Play Store but Do not worry the SnapTube is safe.
- Once you are done with the download and installation, then launch the app.
- You can see that there are many icons on the dashboard from facebook, Twitter to Youtube.
- Tap on the icon of the Facebook and log in to the account and find the video.
- Once you are done, you can go to the page and you can find the RED download animated icon.
- Click on the icon, it will open up a downwards slider and select the resolution.
- Then the download will start.
One of the best ways download facebook videos is SnapTube. I have been using it for almost an year and it works great because it is fast, secure and also reliable.